Well it took me a few days longer than anticipated due to some emergency gift-making (I can’t even remember what I did now… ugh, I’m getting old) but here’s my leg lamp pillow!
- Background fabric – aqua and tan moda crossweave. I don’t know the exact name of the color but it’s light blue and tan woven.
- Shade: Kona Curry, my favorite!
- Skin colored fabric for leg
- Nylon netting for stocking from JoAnn’s
- Faux Suede for shoe
- White pom pom trim. I was going to put more black trim around the edge but I felt like it needed more Christmassy lightness so I went with the white pom poms and red backing.
- Ice cream sundae from Bonnie and Camille for the backing
- Fringe from JoAnn’s – Make sure you use lots of fray stop when you cut it!!!!!!!!
- Finished size 20″ x 20″
Just to remind you, here’s my Dad with the leg lamp at the Christmas Story house in Cleveland.
And here’s the pillow!
Want the pattern? It’s free, click the button!
If you make my pattern please share either via instagram (@sewwhatsherlock) or just leave a comment here. I’d love to see!